Report NEP-PUB-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kene Boun My & Benjamin Ouvrard, 2017. "Nudge and Tax in an Environmental Public Goods Experiment: Does Environmental Sensitivity Matter?," Working Papers of BETA 2017-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin & Smith, Kate, 2017. "Tax design in the alcohol market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Øystein Bieltvedt Skeie, 2017. "International differences in corporate taxation, foreign direct investment and tax revenue," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1359, OECD Publishing.
- Åsa Johansson & Øystein Bieltvedt Skeie & Stéphane Sorbe, 2017. "Anti-avoidance rules against international tax planning: A classification," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1356, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Åsa Johansson & Øystein Bieltvedt Skeie, 2017. "Debt and tax planning by multinationals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1357, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Åsa Johansson, 2017. "International tax planning and fixed investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1361, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:cbo:report:522981 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Paetzold, Jörg, 2017. "The Intergenerational Causal Effect of Tax Evasion: Evidence from the Commuter Tax Allowance in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 10529, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nora Lustig, 2017. "Fiscal Policy, Income Redistribution and Poverty Reduction in Low and Middle Income Countries," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1354, Tulane University, Department of Economics.