Report NEP-PUB-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bas Jacobs & Alexandra Victoria Rusu, 2017. "Why is the Long-Run Tax on Capital Income Zero? Explaining the Chamley-Judd Result," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-011/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jones, John Bailey & Li, Yue, 2017. "The Effects of Collecting Income Taxes on Social Security Benefits," Working Paper 17-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2017. "Habit formation and the Pareto-efficient provision of public goods," Discussion Papers 2017/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ortuño, Ignacio & Gomes, Joseph & Desmet, Klaus, 2016. "The geography of linguistic diversity and the provision of public goods," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23940, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bruno Lanz & Jules-Daniel Wurlod & Luca Panzone & Timothy Swanson, 2017. "The Behavioral Effect of Pigovian Regulation: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IRENE Working Papers 17-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Gianni Betti & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2017. "Individual poverty measurement using a fuzzy intrahousehold approach," Department of Economics University of Siena 747, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2016. "Job creation tax credits, fiscal foresight,and job growth: evidence from U.S. States," Working Papers 6, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Harry Kitchen & Enid Slack, 2016. "More Tax Sources for Canadaâ€™s Largest Cities: Why, What, and How?," IMFG Papers 27, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.