Report NEP-PUB-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sharma, Rishi, 2016. "Taxing and Subsidizing Foreign Investors," Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Hearson, Martin, 2016. "Measuring tax treaty negotiation outcomes: the Actionaid tax treaties dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67869, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kazuki Onji & Masanori Orihara, 2016. "Taxes, stock ownership, and payout policy: Evidence from a 2011 tax reform in Japan," Discussion papers ron278, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Masanori Orihara, 2016. "Corporate tax asymmetries and R&D: Evidence from a tax reform for business groups in Japan," Discussion papers ron273, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.