Report NEP-PUB-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Angus C. & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2016. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Capital Taxation on Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 72211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016. "Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1605, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sengupta, Bodhisattva, 2016. "Endogenous Leadership in a Federal Transfer Game," MPRA Paper 71882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huidrom, Raju & Kose, Ayhan & Lim, Jamus & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2016. "Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Xi, 2016. "Old-Age Pension and Extended Families: How is Adult Children's Internal Migration Affected?," IZA Discussion Papers 10016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Desmet, Klaus & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Weber, Shlomo, 2016. "Peripheral Diversity: Transfers versus Public Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 11348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huidrom, Raju & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2016. "Challenges of Fiscal Policy in Emerging and Developing Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11347, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liliana Harding & Mihai Mutascu, 2016. "Does migration affect tax revenue in Europe?," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Brülhart, Marius & Gruber, Jonathan & Krapf, Matthias & Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2016. "Taxing Wealth: Evidence from Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 11342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.