Report NEP-PUB-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuki Hiraga & Kengo Nutahara, 2016. "When is the Laffer Curve for Consumption Tax Hump-Shaped?," CIGS Working Paper Series 16-002E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Mattos, Enlinson & Terra, Rafael, 2016. "Cash-cum-in-kind transfers and income tax function," Textos para discussão 414, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pietro Battiston & Simona Gamba, 2016. "The Impact of Social Pressure on Tax Compliance: a Field Experiment," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-04, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Emmanuel Combet, 2016. "Energy Tax Reform in Time of Crisis - The Case of Energy-Dependent and Open Economies," Working Papers 2016.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Dobridge, Christine L., 2016. "Fiscal Stimulus and Firms: A Tale of Two Recessions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Emmanouil Kitsios & Manasa Patnam, 2016. "Estimating Fiscal Multipliers with Correlated Heterogeneity," IMF Working Papers 16/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Martine Guerguil & Pierre Mandon & Rene Tapsoba, 2016. "Flexible Fiscal Rules and Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 16/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Ignacio Lago & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2016. "An economic explanation of the nationalization of electoral politics," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1602, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Beáta Blechová, 2016. "The competition analysis in the field of corporate income tax in the EU," Working Papers 0028, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaëtan Nicodème & Bogdan Tasnadi & Pol Vermote, 2016. "Financial Transaction Taxes in the European Union," Taxation Papers 62, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.