Report NEP-PUB-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," NBER Working Papers 21524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2015. "Tax evasion as a determinant of corruption: a game-theoretical analysis," MPRA Paper 66423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- George Kudrna & Chung Tran & Alan Woodland, 2015. "Facing Demographic Challenges: Pension Cuts or Tax Hikes," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-626, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Aspen Gorry & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard & Aparna Mathur, 2015. "The Response of Deferred Executive Compensation to Changes in Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 21516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2015. "VAT efficiency in the countries worldwide," MPRA Paper 66422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Denis Garon & Charles Séguin, 2015. "Environmental tax reform in a federation with rent-induced migration," Working Papers 2015.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Vimal Ranchhod & Arden Finn, 2015. "Estimating the Effects of South Africa's Youth Employment Tax Incentive – An Update," SALDRU Working Papers 152, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Michal Horváth & Matus Senaj & Zuzana Siebertova & Norbert Svarda, 2015. "The End of the Flat Tax Experiment in Slovakia," Working Papers Working Paper No. 4/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.