Report NEP-PUB-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flamino Viola & Margarida Saraiva, 2015. "Flat Tax, the solution?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Saving, Jason L. & Viard, Alan D., 2015. "Are income taxes destined to rise? the fiscal imbalance and future tax policy," Working Papers 1502, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kari, Seppo, 2015. "Corporate tax in an international environment - Problems and possible remedies," Working Papers 62, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mattozzi, Andrea; Snowberg, Erik, 2015. "The Right Type of Legislator: A Theory of Taxation and Representation," Economics Working Papers ECO2015/03, European University Institute.
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Political (In)Stability of Social Security Reform," Working Papers 2015-21, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Hideki Konishi, 2014. "The Political Economy of Social Security Funding: Why Social VAT Reform?," Working Papers 1402, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Almos Tassonyi & Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2015. "Can GTA Municipalities Raise Property Taxes? An Analysis of Tax Competition and Revenue Hills," IMFG Papers 20, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Kumar, Anil & Liang, Che-Yuan, 2015. "Declining female labor supply elasticities in the U.S. and implications for tax policy: evidence from panel data," Working Papers 1501, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.