Report NEP-PUB-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefanie Stantcheva, 2015. "Optimal Taxation and Human Capital Policies over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 21207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2015. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 051, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Sedgley, Norman & Elmslie, Bruce, 2015. "Taxation and fiscal expenditure in a growth model with endogenous fertility," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lorenzo Casaburi & Ugo Troiano, 2015. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," NBER Working Papers 21185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernd Genser, 2015. "Towards an International Tax Order for the Taxation of Retirement Income," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Shehsinski, Eytan & de Menil, Georges & Murtin, Fabrice, 2014. "A Rational Economic Model of Paygo Tax Rates," MPRA Paper 64451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Denis Garon & Charles Séguin, 2015. "Environmental Tax Reform in a Federation with Rent-Induced Migration," Cahiers de recherche 1509, CIRPEE.
- Jeffrey Grogger, 2015. "Soda Taxes and the Prices of Sodas and Other Drinks: Evidence from Mexico," NBER Working Papers 21197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.