Report NEP-PUB-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holter, Hans A. & Krueger, Dirk & Stepanchuk, Serhiy, 2014. "How does tax progressivity and household heterogeneity affect Laffer curves?," CFS Working Paper Series 490, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Alan Krause, 2014. "Piecewise Linear Income Tax Reforms," Discussion Papers 14/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2014. "Income Inequality, Redistribution and their Effect on Inequality in Longevity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 210, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Paul Carrillo & Dina Pomeranz & Monica Singhal, 2014. "Dodging the Taxman: Firm Misreporting and Limits to Tax Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 20624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williams III, Roerton C. & Gordon, Hal & Burtraw, Dallas & Jared C. Carbone & Morgenstern, Richard D., 2014. "The Initial Incidence of a Carbon Tax across Income Groups," Discussion Papers dp-14-24, Resources For the Future.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2014. "The New Full-time Employment Taxes," NBER Working Papers 20580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2013. "Effects of taxation by economic functions on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 59781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franke, Benedikt & Simons, Dirk & Voeller, Dennis, 2014. "How do employment tax credits work? An analysis of the German inheritance tax," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-090, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.