Report NEP-PUB-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Herault & Francisco Azpitarte, 2013. "Understanding Changes in Progressivity and Redistributive Effects: The Role of Tax-Transfer Policies and Labour Supply Decisions," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n33, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Johann Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2013. "Taxing bequests and consumption in the steady state," Economics working papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Valentini, Edilio, 2013. "Indirect Taxation, Public Pricing and Price Cap Regulation: a Synthesis," MPRA Paper 50889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yutao Han, 2013. "Who benefits from partial tax coordination?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-24, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Patrick Gonzalez, 2013. "Taxing a Natural Resource with a Minimum Revenue Requirement," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-6, CREATE.
- Sebastian Pfeiffer & Pavel Semerad, 2013. "Missing Trader Fraud in European VAT," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-41, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Möhlmann, Axel, 2013. "Persistence or Convergence? The East-West Tax Morale Gap in Germany," MPRA Paper 50766, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2013.
- Nu Nu Win & Simon Duggan & Phil Garton & Spiro Premetis & Bonnie Li, 2013. "Estimating the structural budget balance of the Australian Government: An update," Treasury Working Papers 2013-01, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised May 2013.
- Ritwik Banerjee, 2013. "An Evaluation of the Revenue side as a source of fiscal consolidation in high debt economies," Economics Working Papers 2013-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Alain Bonnafous & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier, 2013. "The conditions of efficiency of a PPP for public finances," Post-Print halshs-00876446, HAL.