Report NEP-PUB-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2013. "Optimal capital taxation for time-nonseparable preferences," MPRA Paper 45203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryoji Hiraguchi & Akihisa Shibata, 2013. "Taxing capital is a good idea: the role of idiosyncratic risk in an OLG model," KIER Working Papers 853, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tuomas Kosonen & Jarkko Harju, 2013. "The impact of tax incentives on the economic activity of entrepreneurs," Working Papers 42, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Matikka, 2013. "Entrepreneurs and income-shifting: Empirical evidence from a Finnish tax reform," Working Papers 43, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2013. "Alternative strategies to reduce public deficits: Taxes vs. spending," Working Papers 13-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Knowledge and Budget Spending Influence on Tax Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 7255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boyd-Swan, Casey & Herbst, Chris M. & Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa, 2013. "The Earned Income Tax Credit, Health, and Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 7261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua Elliott & Don Fullerton, 2013. "Can a Unilateral Carbon Tax Reduce Emissions Elsewhere?," NBER Working Papers 18897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.