Report NEP-PUB-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012. "Happy Taxpayers? Income Taxation and Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 6999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:qut:qubewp:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bartels, Charlotte, 2012. "Long-term participation tax rates," Discussion Papers 2012/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ben-Gad, M., 2012. "On deficit bias and immigration," Working Papers 12/09, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rida Laraki & Michel Balinski, 2012. "How Best to Rank Wines: Majority Judgment," Working Papers hal-00753483, HAL.