Report NEP-PUB-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2012. "Optimal Taxation, Child Care and Models of the Household," IZA Discussion Papers 6823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carolina Torres, 2012. "Taxes and Investment in Skills," OECD Taxation Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Florian Scheuer, 2012. "Adverse Selection In Credit Markets and Regressive Profit Taxation," NBER Working Papers 18406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio López-Laborda & Antoni Zabalza, 2012. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations: the Efficiency Effect of Taxes, Transfers and Fiscal Illusion," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1229, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Quentin Frère & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2012. "The impact of inter-municipal cooperation on local public spending," Working Papers halshs-00730555, HAL.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore