Report NEP-PUB-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2012. "Income inequality, tax base and sovereign spreads," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4fc5p36t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Nora Lustig & George Gray Molina & Sean Higgins & Miguel Jaramillo & Wilson Jimenez & Veronica Paz & Claudiney Pereira & Carola Pessino & John Scott & Ernesto Yanez, 2012. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality and Poverty in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico and Peru: A Synthesis of Results," Working Papers 1216, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zinn, Benedikt & Spengel, Christoph, 2012. "Book-tax conformity: Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Konow , James & Nyborg, Karine, 2012. "Cooperation Is Relative: Income and Framing Effects with Public Goods," Memorandum 16/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Markussen, Thomas & Reuben, Ernesto & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "Competition, Cooperation, and Collective Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 9099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.