Report NEP-PUB-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2012. "Tax policy and fair inequality," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Bastani, Spencer, 2012. "Gender-Based and Couple-Based Taxation," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edmark, Karin & Liang, Che-Yuan & Mörk, Eva & Selin, Håkan, 2012. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Earned Income Tax Credit," Working Paper Series 901, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lukas Vogel, 2012. "Tax avoidance and fiscal limits: Laffer curves in an economy with informal sector," European Economy - Economic Papers 448, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy: Extended Version," MPRA Paper 37816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012. "Globalization and political trust," MPRA Paper 37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.