Report NEP-PUB-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & James Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2012. "Optimal taxation and the skill premium," Working Papers 2012_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Andre C. Silva, 2012. "Taxes and Labor Supply: Portugal, Europe, and the United States," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp561, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Stevenson, Adam, 2012. "The Labor Supply and Tax Revenue Consequences of Federal Same-Sex Marriage Legalization," MPRA Paper 36532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & von Haldenwang, Christian, 2012. "A comparative view on the tax performance of developing countries: Regional patterns, non-tax revenue and governance," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2012. "Prices vs. quantities: Technology choice, uncertainty and welfare," Discussion Papers 677, Statistics Norway, Research Department.