Report NEP-PUB-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2012. "A Tale of Tax Policies in Open Economies," Working Papers halshs-00655931, HAL.
- B. Merlevede & G. Rayp & S. Van Parys & T. Verbeke, 2011. "Do EU15 countries compete over labour taxes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/750, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Martin Simmler, 2012. "How Do Taxes Affect Investment When Firms Face Financial Constraints?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1181, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2011. "Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.