Report NEP-PUB-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Georg Petersen, 2011. "Income Taxation and the Choice of the Tax Rate Schedule: Sacrifice Principles and "Just" Tax Rates," Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 62, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Li Liu & Rosanne Altshuler, 2011. "Measuring the burden of the corporate income tax under imperfect competition," Working Papers 1105, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2011. "Who Offers Tax-Based Business Development Incentives?," NBER Working Papers 17466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul E. Carrillo & M. Shahe Emran & Anita Rivadeneira, 2011. "Do Cheaters Bunch Together? Profit Taxes, Withholding Rates and Tax Evasion," Working Papers 2011-03, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Paul E. Carrillo & M. Shahe Emran & Gabriela Aparicio, 2011. "Taxes, Prisons, and CFOs: The Effects of Increased Punishment on Corporate Tax Compliance in Ecuador," Working Papers 2011-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2011. "Optimal Government Spending Reversal in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2012.