Report NEP-PUB-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Bauer & Ronald B. Davies & Andreas Haufler, 2011. "Economic integration and the optimal corporate tax structure with heterogeneous firms," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp373, IIIS.
- Christian Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012. "Does VAT reduce the instability of tax revenues?," Working Papers halshs-00617272, HAL.
- Stefan Bach & Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2011. "A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring down Public Debt?: Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 397, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Olivier Bargain & Mathias Dolls & Herwig Immervoll & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel & Sebastian Siegloch, 2011. "Tax policy and income inequality in the U.S., 1978—2009: A decomposition approach," Working Papers 215, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maria Letizia Bertotti & Giovanni Modanese, 2011. "From microscopic taxation and redistribution models to macroscopic income distributions," Papers 1109.0606, arXiv.org.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The power to tax," MPRA Paper 33203, University Library of Munich, Germany.