Report NEP-PUB-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert P. Inman, 2010. "States in Fiscal Distress," NBER Working Papers 16086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Corporate tax regime and international allocation of ownership," FEMM Working Papers 100014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2010. "Globalization, tax distortions and public sector retrenchment," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios, 2010. "Tax Design in the OECD: A test of the Hines-Summers Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 23358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laszlo Paizs, 2010. "Asymmetric Competition in the Setting of Diesel Excise Taxes in EU Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1012, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ilona Kovacs, 2010. "Measuring and Analyzing Income Distribution and Income Inequality in Hungary based on Data from Personal Income Tax Returns," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1011, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.