Report NEP-PUB-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halla, Martin, 2010. "Tax Morale and Compliance Behavior: First Evidence on a Causal Link," IZA Discussion Papers 4918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Tax audit impact on voluntary compliance," MPRA Paper 22651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arturo Galindo & Marcela Melendez, 2010. "Corporate Tax Stimulus and Investment in Colombia," Research Department Publications 4664, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Zoë Kuehn, 2010. "Tax rates, governance, and the informal economy in high-income countries," Working Papers 2010-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 22 Oct 2011.
- Barbosa, Klenio, 2009. "Free Riding in Procurement Design," TSE Working Papers 09-128, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).