Report NEP-PUB-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios G. Karantounias with Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2009. "Managing expectations and fiscal policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2009-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Matthew Denes & Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2009. "A Bayesian approach to estimating tax and spending multipliers," Staff Reports 403, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2009. "What fiscal policy is effective at zero interest rates?," Staff Reports 402, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P. & Nabiddo, Winnie & Guloba, Madina, 2009. "Impact of Tax Reforms on Household Welfare," Research Series 54801, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Bategeka, Lawrence & Guloba, Madina & Kiiza, Julius, 2009. "Gender and taxation: analysis of personal income tax (PIT)," Research Series 54938, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2009. "What Role for Property Taxes in Ireland?," Papers WP322, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sennoga, Edward B. & Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P., 2009. "Tax evasion and widening the tax base in Uganda," Research Series 54802, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).