Report NEP-PUB-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerstin Roeder, 2009. "Optimal taxes and pensions in a society with myopic agents," Working Papers 2009/28, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Impacts of Labor Taxation with Perfectly and Imperfectly Competitive Domestic Labor Markets under Flexible Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 4544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Asymmetric Tax Competition with Formula Apportionment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200943, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/10/doc2009-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petra Ens, 2009. "Tax competition and equalization: the impact of voluntary cooperation on the efficiency goal," Working Papers 2009/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamuraz & Chikara Yamaguchix, 2009. "Partial tax coordination in a repeated game setting," Working Papers 2009/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh & André Kurmann, 2009. "Asset Value Constraints in Models of Incomplete Factor Taxation," Cahiers de recherche 0949, CIRPEE.
- Olken, Benjamin A. & Singhal, Monica, 2009. "Informal Taxation," Working Paper Series rwp09-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 4549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fuest, Clemens & Niehues, Judith & Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "The Redistributive Effects of Tax Benefit Systems in the Enlarged EU," IZA Discussion Papers 4520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2009. "Inequality, Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Keshab Das & Aswini Kumar Mishra, 2009. "Horizontal Equity and the Thirteenth Finance Commission: Issues and Ponderables," Working Papers id:2262, eSocialSciences.
- John M. Hartwick, 2009. ""Reverse" Intergovernmental Transfers Between Regions with Local Public Goods," Working Papers 1221, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2009. "On the legitimacy of coercion for the financing of public goods," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jarkko Harju, 2009. "Voluntary pension savings: the effects of the finnish tax reform on savers’ behaviour," Working Papers 2009/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).