Report NEP-PUB-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2008. "Designing Optimal Taxes with a Microeconometric Model of Household Labour Supply," ICER Working Papers 19-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Patricia Apps, 2009. "Tax Reform, Targeting and the Tax Burden on Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 609, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Simon Loretz & Padraig J. Moore, 2009. "Corporate Tax Competition between Firms," Working Papers 0912, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Tanaka, H. & Hidaka, M., 2009. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0929, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arik Levinson, 2009. "Valuing Public Goods Using Happiness Data: The Case of Air Quality," Working Papers gueconwpa~09-09-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.