Report NEP-PUB-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew C. Weinzierl & Danny Yagan, 2009. "Optimal Taxation in Theory and Practice," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-140, Harvard Business School.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2009. "The Optimal Taxation of Height: A Case Study of Utilitarian Income Redistribution," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-139, Harvard Business School.
- European Commission, 2009. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2009 edition," Taxation trends 2009, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Richard.M. Bird & Roy Bahl, 2009. "Subnational Taxes in Developing Countries: The Way Forward," Working Papers id:2072, eSocialSciences.
- Blackorby, Charles & Murty, Sushama, 2009. "Constraints on Income Distribution and Production Efficiency In Economies with Ramsey Taxation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 908, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain, 2009. "The distributional effects of tax-benefit policies under New Labour : a Shapley decomposition," Working Papers 200907, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2009. "Tax reform, delocation and heterogeneous firms," NBER Working Papers 15109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2009. "The dynamic adjustment of local government budgets: Does Spain Behave differently?," Working Papers in Economics 226, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Travis Warziniack, 2009. "Efficiency of Public Goods Provision in Space," Working Papers 0483, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009. "Social Security Earnings Test and the Labor Supply of the Elderly: New Evidence from Unique Survey Responses in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 429, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.