Report NEP-PUB-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2008. "Pareto Improving Taxes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1662, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kimberly Flood, 2008. "The Global Effects of U.S. Fiscal Policy," Discussion Papers 08-8, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:08/6032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansson, Åsa, 2008. "Income taxes and the probability to become self-employed: The case of Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 122, The Ratio Institute.
- Lars Lindholt, 2008. "Maximizing the discounted tax revenue in a mature oil province," Discussion Papers 544, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John Geanakoplos & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2008. "Reforming Social Security with Progressive Personal Accounts," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1664, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.