Report NEP-PUB-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243060_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Tax Loss Offset Restrictions - Last Resort for the Treasury?: An Empirical Evaluation of Tax Loss Offset Restrictions Based on Micro Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 764, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2008. "The tax treatment of homeowners and landlords and the progressivity of income taxation," Working Paper 2008-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Should Continued Family Firms Face Lower Taxes Than Other Estates?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-387, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Andrée-Anne Fournier, 2007. "An Analysis of Effective Marginal Tax Rates in Quebec," Cahiers de recherche 0746, CIRPEE.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Optimal Provision of Multiple Excludable Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 13797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Toward an Efficiency Rationale for the Public Provision of Private Goods," NBER Working Papers 13827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.