Report NEP-PUB-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and the Theory of Taxation," Working Paper Series 732, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Aug 2009.
- Marcus Hagedorn, 2007. "Optimal Ramsey Tax Cycles," IEW - Working Papers 354, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "On the Optimal Timing of Capital Taxes," IEW - Working Papers 343, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2007. "Optimal Taxation and Growth with Public Goods and Costly Enforcement," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 89, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Xin Liu & Paul Madden, 2007. "Bigger Countries with Probably Lower Commodity Taxes," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0711, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ruud de Mooij & G. Nicod, 2008. "Corporate tax policy and incorporation in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 97, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Zoe Kuehn, 2007. "Tax rates, governance, and the informal economy in high-income countries," Economics Working Papers we078551, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- John F. Cogan & R. Glenn Hubbard & Daniel P. Kessler, 2008. "The Effect of Tax Preferences on Health Spending," NBER Working Papers 13767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.