Report NEP-PUB-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. Abel, 2007. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 13354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darío Maldonado, 2006. "Social security, income taxation and poverty alleviation," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2007. "Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Scarth & Lei Tang, 2007. "An Evaluation of the Working Income Tax Benefit," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 424, McMaster University.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Laroque, Guy, 2007. "Optimal Taxation and Monopsonistic Labor Market: Does Monopsony Justify the Minimum Wage?," IZA Discussion Papers 2955, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2007. "As SIMPL As That: Introducing a Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model for Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 2988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).