Report NEP-PUB-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Tax Effort: The Impact of Corruption, Voice and Accountability," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2007. "The Taxation of Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 2910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank M. Fossen, 2007. "Risky Earnings, Taxation and Entrepreneurial Choice: A Microeconometric Model for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 705, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Locke Newhouse & Daria Zakharova, 2007. "Distributional Implications of the VAT Reform in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 07/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Federico Etro, 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers 120, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2007. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers 957, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Nick Draper & Alex Armstrong, 2007. "GAMMA; a simulation model for ageing, pensions and public finances," CPB Document 147, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib2007-7-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore