Report NEP-PUB-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kinam Kim & Peter J. Lambert, 2007. "Redistributive Effect of U.S. Taxes and Public Transfers, 1994-2004," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 06 Feb 2007.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Taxation in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2007/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jean, HINDRIKS & Susana, PERALTA & Sholmo, WEBER, 2006. "Competing in taxes and investment under fiscal equalization," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006062, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2007. "Corporation Tax Revenue Growth in the UK:A Microsimulation Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 984, The University of Melbourne.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2007. "Newspapers and Advertising: The Effects of Ad-Valorem Taxation under Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2007/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Boeters, Stefan & Böhringer, Christoph & Büttner, Thiess & Kraus, Margit, 2006. "Economic Effects of VAT Reform in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Vanishing Bequest Tax: The Comparative Evolution of Bequest Taxation in Historical Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).