Report NEP-PUB-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naomi E. Feldman & Peter Katuscak, 2006. "Should the Average Tax Rate Be Marginalized?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp304, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kitao, Sagiri & Krueger, Dirk, 2006. "Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!," CEPR Discussion Papers 5929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Tuchyòa & Martin Gregor, 2005. "Centralization Trade-off with Non-Uniform Taxes," Working Papers IES 81, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Martin Halla & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2005. "Taxes and Benefits: Two Distinct Options to Cheat on the State?," Economics working papers 2005-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2006. "Pure Redistribution and the Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 06-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacqui McManus and Neil Warren, 2006. "The Case for Measuring Tax Gap," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.