Report NEP-PUB-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Miguel Rodríguez Méndez, 2006. "Pigou's Dividend versus Ramsey's Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2006. "Is there a Social Security Tax Wedge?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1772, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2006. "Corporate and Personal Income Tax Declarations," CESifo Working Paper Series 1781, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive? And Should They?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1793, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tobias Lindhe & Jan Södersten, 2006. "The Equity Trap, the Cost of Capital and the Firm’s Growth Path," CESifo Working Paper Series 1801, CESifo Group Munich.
- Javier Díaz-Giménez & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms In The U.S.: A Boon For The Income Poor," Working Papers wp2006_0611, CEMFI.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp429, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2006. "Taxing Human Capital Efficiently: The Double Dividend of Taxing Non-Qualified Labour More Heavily Than Qualified Labour," IZA Discussion Papers 2328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bucovetsky, Sam & Haufler, Andreas, 2006. "Preferential tax regimes with asymmetric countries," Discussion Papers in Economics 1209, University of Munich, Department of Economics.