Report NEP-PUB-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D., 2006. "Measuring Tax Efficiency," Working Papers 05-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive? And Should They?," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:001065:002551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 2006. "Value Added Tax Treatment of Financial Services: A Developing Country Perspective," International Tax Program Papers 0606, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Junmin Wan, 2006. "The Incentive to Declare Taxes and Tax Revenue: The Lottery Receipt Experiment in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2006. "Social Security and Intergenerational Redistribution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12661, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.