Report NEP-PUB-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Haufler & Alexander Klemm & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006. "Globalisation and the Mix of Wage and Profit Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1678, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lans Bovenberg & Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "Optimal Taxation and Social Insurance ina Lifetime Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner, 2006. "Business Cycle Dynamics of a New Keynesian Overlapping Generations Model with Progressive Income Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1692, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Pestieau, Pierre, 2006. "Social Security and Retirement Decision: A Positive and Normative Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 5542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:mlb:wpaper:930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore