Report NEP-PUB-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne & Parmentier, Alexis & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2005. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation in a Search Equilibrium Model," IZA Discussion Papers 1460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 2005. "On the Optimal Progressivity of the Income Tax Code," NBER Working Papers 11044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Measuring Social Security's Financial Problems," NBER Working Papers 11060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Steinberger, 2005. "Social security and entrepreneurial activity," CSEF Working Papers 130, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Nobuo Akai & Kazuhiko Mikami, 2005. "On Fiscal Federalism under Democracy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-313, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.