Report NEP-PUB-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Berliant & John Ledyard, 2004. "Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxes with No Commitment," Public Economics 0403004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Aug 2005.
- Ana Luiza Neves de Holanda Barbosa & Eduardo P. S. Fiuza & Marcel Scarth & Seki Asano, 2003. "Distributional Effects of Optimal Commodity Taxes With Minimum Income Programs: Micro-Simulations for Brazil," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] f24, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2004. "Fiscal Policy Regimes and Household Consumption," Working Papers 2004:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 2004. "A Theory of Commodity Tax Reform under Revenue Constraint," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-269, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Mathias, HUNGERBUELHER & Etienne, LEHMANN & Alexis PARMENTIER & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2003. "Optimal Income Taxation in an Equilibrium Unemployment Model : Mirrlees meets Pissarides," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Werner Gueth & Rupert Sausgruber, 2004. "Tax Morale and Optimal Taxation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Vassilis T Rapanos, 2004. "Tax Incidence In A Model With Efficiency Wages And Unemployment," Public Economics 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Headey, Bruce & Wooden, Mark, 2004. "The Effects of Wealth and Income on Subjective Well-Being and Ill-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 1032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).