Report NEP-PUB-2002-10-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Haufler & Ian Wooton, 2001. "Regional Tax Coordination and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2001_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Donald S. Kenkel & Robert R. Reed III & Ping Wang, 2002. "Rational Addiction, Peer Externalities and Long Run Effects of Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 9249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg Coleman & Michael Grossman & Ted Joyce, 2002. "The Effect of Cigarette Excise Taxes on Smoking Before, During and After Pregnancy," NBER Working Papers 9245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheng-Wen Chang & N. Edward Coulson & Ping Wang, 2002. "Optimal Drug Policy in Low-Income Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 9248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Hanley & Felix Schlapfer, "undated". "What determines the demand for programmes providing local environmental public goods," Working Papers 2001_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.