Report NEP-PUB-2000-07-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhuravskaya Ekatherina, 2000. "Incentives to Provide Local Public Goods: Fiscal Federalism, Russian Style," EERC Working Paper Series 99-15e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- James M. Poterba & Scott Weisbenner, 2000. "The Distributional Burden of Taxing Estates and Unrealized Capital Gains at the Time of Death," NBER Working Papers 7811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2000. "Collective Choice and Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 7802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe De Donder & Jean Hindriks, 2000. "The Politics of Progressive Income Taxation with Incentive Effects," Working Papers 416, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- David M. Blau, 2000. "Child Care Subsidy Programs," NBER Working Papers 7806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Hindriks & Gareth D. Myles, 2000. "Strategic Inter-Regional Transfers," Working Papers 417, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Joulia Ossokina & Herman Vollebergh, 2000. "The Tax Treatment of Interest Expenditures of Multinational Enterprises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Roel Beetsma, 2000. "Why pay more? Corporate Tax Avoidance through Transfer Pricing in OECD Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-054/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Catenaro & Patrizio Tirelli, 2000. "Reconsidering The Pros and Cons of Fiscal Policy Co-ordination in a Monetary Union: Should We Set Public Expenditure Targets ?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0002, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jean Hindriks, 2000. "Is There a Demand for Income Tax Progressivity?," Working Papers 415, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Theo Offerman, 2000. "Competitive Bidding in Auctions with Private and Common Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-044/1, Tinbergen Institute.