Report NEP-PUB-2000-02-07This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2000. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation: Pigou, Taxation, and Pollution," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0004, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:9912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamish Low & Daniel Maldoom, 2000. "Optimal taxation and risk sharing," IFS Working Papers W00/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Schweizer, Urs, 1998. "Robust Possibility and Impossibility Results," Discussion Paper Serie A 590, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Forsfält, Tomas, 1999. "Taxation of Small Firms under Uncertainty - A Real Option View of Firm Creation," Research Papers in Economics 1999:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2000. "Taxing Emerging Stock Markets: A Beneficial Policy? Evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange, 1907-1939," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 356, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Forsfält, Tomas, 1999. "Tax Evasion: A Real Option Approach," Research Papers in Economics 1999:19, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.