Report NEP-PUB-1998-09-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Ackrill & Dean Garratt, 1998. "EMU and Politically-Induced Output Variability: Can the Stability and Growth Pack Help?," Discussion Papers in Economics 98/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Charpentier, Claes, 1998. "Budgetary Participation in a Public Service Organization," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Dessy, Sylvain, 1998. "Redistributive Taxation, Democracy and Growth," Cahiers de recherche 9820, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Robert Ackrill, "undated". "The European Union Budget and the Importance of the Balanced Budget Rule," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1998. "Efficient Design with Interdependent Valuations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.