Report NEP-PPM-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim, Kang-Soo, 2020. "Analysis and implications of the determinants of CIRR for the seamless execution of PPP projects," KDI Policy Forum 276, Korea Development Institute (KDI).
- Richard Bluhm & Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Bradley C. Parks & Austin M. Strange & Michael J. Tierney, 2020. "Connective Financing: Chinese Infrastructure Projects and the Diffusion of Economic Activity in Developing Countries," SoDa Laboratories Working Paper Series 2020-06, Monash University, SoDa Laboratories.
- Reinhardt, Karl & Deakin, Elizabeth SM., J.D., 2020. "Best Practices for the Public Management of Electric Scooters," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8x67x360, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Juho Lindman & Jamie Berryhill & Benjamin Welby & Mariane Piccinin-Barbieri, 2020. "The uncertain promise of blockchain for government," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 43, OECD Publishing.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Nina Rapoport, 2020. "Voluntary contributions in cascades: The tragedy of ill-informed leadership," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02977853, HAL.
- Fawson, Chris & Cottle, Christopher & Hubbard, Hayden & Marshall, McKlayne, 2019. "Carbon Pricing in the Private Sector," Center for Growth and Opportunity at Utah State University 307178, Center for Growth and Opportunity.