Report NEP-PPM-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel, Pech & Kristell, Jegou, 2019. "Mise en œuvre des Paiements pour Services Environnementaux : Utilités d’un questionnement juridico-économique ?," Working Papers 287432, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Claxton, Karl & Asaria, Miqdad & Chansa, Collins & Jamison, Julian & Lomas, James & Ochalek, Jessica & Paulden, Mike, 2019. "Accounting for timing when assessing health-related policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100408, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Purnendra Jain, 2019. "Japan’s Foreign Aid and ‘Quality’ Infrastructure Projects: The Case of the Bullet Train in India," Working Papers 184, JICA Research Institute.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Christian Schubert, 2019. "A Note on the Behavioral Political Economy of Innovation Policy," Working Papers 51, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Shigute, Z., 2019. "Community participation and the quality of rural infrastructure in Ethiopia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 643, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.