Report NEP-PPM-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marsden, G. & Martin, A. & Zamora, B. & Exley, J. & Sussex, J. & Towse, A., 2016. "Four Case Studies to Explore the Added Value of Oxford AHSN," Consulting Reports 001743, Office of Health Economics.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Neidhardt, Jan & Siepmann, Ute & Yu, Xiaomin, 2018. "WeChat - using social media for the assessment of tourist preferences for environmental improvements in China," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 09-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Levashenko, Antonina (Левашенко, Антонина) & Ermokhin, Ivan (Ермохин, Иван), 2018. "Development of Proposals for the Integration of OECD Standards and Best Practices into Priority Projects of the Government of the Russian Federation [Разработка Предложений По Интеграции Стандартов," Working Papers 041826, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Ruthbah, Ummul, 2018. "Does Workfare Work Well? The Case of the Employment Generation Program for the Poorest in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 11473, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerybadze, Alexander & Wiesenauer, Simone, 2018. "The international sales accelerator: A project management tool for improving sales performance in foreign target markets," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 10-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.