Report NEP-PPM-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flip Klijn, 2017. "Constrained Allocation of Projects to Heterogenous Workers with Preferences over Peers," Working Papers 960, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andersen, Martin & Bray, Jeremy & Link, Albert, 2017. "On the Failure of Scientific Research: An Analysis of SBIR Projects Funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Ganason, Vera, 2016. "Challenges of Public-Private Partnership in the Cultural Sector," MBA Research Papers 6139, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Kokkaew, Nakhon & Oliveira Cruz, Carlos & Alexander, Derek, 2015. "The impact of rule of laws on the recovery of distressed PPP infrastructure Projects," MPRA Paper 77494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szekeres, Szabolcs, 2017. "Checking Gollier and Weitzman's solution of the "Weitzman-Gollier puzzle"," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Igor Hernandez & Francisco Monaldi, 2016. "Weathering Collapse: An Assessment of the Financial and Operational Situation of the Venezuelan Oil Industry," CID Working Papers 327, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2017. "Rewarding Mediocrity? Optimal Regulation of R&D Markets with Reputation Concerns," ISER Discussion Paper 0994, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mariya Stoilova & Sonia Livingstone & Daniel Kardefelt-Winther, 2016. "Global Kids Online: researching children's rights globally in the digital age," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69962, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.