Report NEP-PPM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vallejo, B. & Wehn, U., 2016. "Capacity development evaluation : The challenge of the results agenda and measuring return on investment in the global south," Other publications TiSEM d22bbdd5-5e29-404a-9ca8-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Saam, Marianne & Weinhardt, Laura & Trottner, Lukas, 2016. "Public ICT investment in reaction to the economic crisis: A case study on measuring IT-related intangibles in the public sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Matthijs Janssen, 2016. "What bangs for your bucks? Assessing the design and impact of transformative policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Darin Christensen, 2016. "Concession Stands: How Foreign Investment Incites Protest in Africa," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 6, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Fiorenza Lipparini & Csaba Kucsera, 2016. "JRC Insights - Social Policy Innovation Series - The role of the Social Economy in promoting Social Investment," JRC Working Papers JRC104054, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Crass, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2016. "Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sayed, Iftekhar & John, Tisdell, 2016. "An agent based analysis of the impacts of land use restriction and network structures on participation in conservation reserve programs," Working Papers 250161, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Frans Lammersen & William Hynes, 2016. "Aid for Trade and the Sustainable Development Agenda: Strengthening Synergies," OECD Development Policy Papers 5, OECD Publishing.