Report NEP-PPM-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2016. "Disclosure and Choice," Discussion Paper Series dp694, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sebastiano Sabato & Gert Verschraegen, 2016. "The usage of EU resources in local social innovation," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Peter Rillero, 2016. "Promoting Student Research with Science Fairs: Case Studies of Exemplary Programs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305611, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pieterse,Duncan & Farole,Thomas & Odendaal,Martin & Steenkamp,Andre, 2016. "Supporting export competitiveness through port and rail network reforms : a case study of South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7532, The World Bank.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Ulimwengu, John M. & Randriamamonjy, JosÃ©e, 2016. "Challenges in implementing a small-scale farmersâ€™ capacity-building program: The case of the food production, processing, and marketing project in the Democratic Republic of Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1501, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Queyranne, M. & Wolsey, L.A., 2015. "Modeling poset convex subsets," CORE Discussion Papers 2015049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Yasay, Donald B. & Gaspar, Raymond E., 2016. "Examining Processes in Research and Development at the Department of Science and Technology," Research Paper Series DP 2016-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.