Report NEP-PPM-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2015. "Slack Time and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 21134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carey, Mark S. & Sun, Bo, 2015. "Risk Choices and Compensation Design," International Finance Discussion Papers 1130, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Why CBO Projects That Actual Output Will Be Below Potential Output on Average," Reports 49890, Congressional Budget Office.
- Gregory Phelan, 2015. "Correlated Default and Financial Intermediation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-01, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2016.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Lancelot,Eric R. & Manelici,Isabela & Ogita,Satoshi, 2015. "Social and economic impacts of rural road improvements in the state of Tocantins, Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7249, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Drutschinin & Juan Casado-Asensio & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Dilys Roe, 2015. "Biodiversity and Development Co-operation," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- van Kleef, J.A.G., 2014. "Learning to learn for innovation and sustainable development," Other publications TiSEM 53e08d21-5ede-40c3-a181-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.