Report NEP-PPM-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Szydlowski, 2014. "Incentives, Project Choice, and Dynamic Multitasking," 2014 Meeting Papers 1240, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Strambach , Simone, 2015. "Combining knowledge bases in transnational innovation - microfoundations and the geography of organization," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- World Bank, 2014. "Opportunities and Strategies for Mainstreaming Open Data in Transport Projects in St. Petersburg," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21319, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:486751 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Linking to Successful Bank-Financed Projects : Argentine Republic's Environmental and Social Regulatory Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21108, The World Bank.
- Peia, Oana & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Bank funding constraints and the cost of capital of small firms," ESSEC Working Papers WP1501, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Raúl Armando Cardona Montoya & Carolina Huertas Garcés & Carolina Santa Giraldo & Edwin Andrés Jiménez Echeverri, 2014. "Los fondos de capital privado como una propuesta innovadora para la financiación del sector agropecuario. Caso: Estructuración para el cultivo de aguacate hass," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012579, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Rachel Lipson & Nazaneen Ismail Ali & Ala Al-Kazzaz, 2014. "MENA Shares Global Knowledge on Procurement under Public Private Partnerships," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21289, The World Bank.
- Ananta Neelim & Joseph Vecci, 2013. "Evaluation of the Solomon Islands Rural Development Program," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21125, The World Bank.