Report NEP-PPM-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aslan,Cigdem & Duarte,David, 2014. "How do countries measure, manage, and monitor fiscal risks generated by public-private partnerships? Chile, Peru, South Africa, Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7041, The World Bank.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Making Grasslands Sustainable in Mongolia: International Experiences with Payments for Environmental Services in Grazing Lands and Other Rangelands," ADB Reports RPT136150, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 08 Jul 2014.
- Chieko UMETSU & K. PALANISAMI & Ziya COSKUN & Sevgi DONMA & Takanori NAGANO & Yoichi FUJIHARA & Kenji TANAKA, "undated". "Climate Change and Alternative Cropping Patterns in Lower Seyhan Irrigation Project: A Regional Simulation Analysis with MRI-GCM and CCSR-GCM," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100043, EcoMod.
- Luca Antonelli & Lorenzo Bencivelli & Annalisa Bucalossi & Luigi Concistrï¿½ & Raffaele De Marchi & Giorgio Merlonghi & Valeria Rolli & Giorgio Trebeschi, 2014. "Infrastructure investments in the main emerging countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 224, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- K.W. Clements & R.A. Greig, 1991. "The Economic Impact of Australia's North West Shelf Project: Part 1," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 91-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.